I was born in 1955 and graduated in law with first class honours at the University of Rome, La Sapienza, in 1977. Mine was an interdisciplinary degree thesis about Civil Law and public finance supervised by Prof. Stefano Rodotà.
In 1980 I have joined the Law Society of Rome as solicitor and in 1986 as a lawyer. Later on, in 1994, I have been enrolled to the bar of lawyers, admitted to legal representation before the Corte di Cassazione and higher jurisdiction.
I’m working with the law firm and verified email, and I am insured against civil and the professional liability with the Italian Representative of the Lloyd’s of London.
My work regards the civil law sphere, especially company and commercial ones: from the practice of debt collection to the international joint venture, or the eviction order and the real estate market; divorce and inheritance proceedings are included too along with the administration of supporting people with limited abilities counting all the foundations.
The whole task is carried out professionally including all the involvements arising out of the legislation concerning privacy, IT Law and administrative liability of legal persons.
I held the office of Support Administrator – on behalf of the Court of Rome – as well as President, Arbitrator and lawyer part in arbitration procedures.
Positions and roles held by Lawyer Andrea Pugliese
- From 1976 to 1977 – Teaching assistant at La Sapienza Univerity of Rome.
- From 1982 to 1985 – Procuratore alle liti dell’Amministrazione Straordinaria GRUPPO LIQUIGAS S.p.A.
- From 1984 to 2006 – Member of the Board of COPYR S.p.A.
- From 1984 to 2013 – Member of the Board of VIBA S.p.A.
- From 1985 to 2014 – Member of the Board of S.I.P.E.S. (after Vibagroup spa).
- From 1985 to 2006 – Member of the Board of NYMCO S.p.A.
- From 1985 to 1993 – Member of the Board of ACQUENYMCO S.p.A.
- From 1988 to 1995 – Member of the Board of PETROLITE ITALIANA S.p.A.
- From 1990 to 1991 – Member of the Board of NOPCO ITALIANA S.p.A.
- From 1991 to 2008 – Member of the Board of BROKING ITALIA S.r.l.
- From 1991 to 1997 – Member of the Board of BASLINI METALLI s.r.l.
- From 1993 to date – Member of the Board of Micol Fontana Foundation.
- From 1994 to 2005 – Member of the Board of INDUSTRIAL QUIMICA VIBA IBERICA S.L.
- From 1995 to 2005 – Member of the Board of VIBA DEUTSCHLAND GmbH.
- From 1995 to 1997 – ACER advisor in matters of corporate law, contract law, debt collection.
- From 1996 to 2002 – Member of the Board of CESARE FIORUCCI S.p.A.
- From 1996 to 2002 – Attorney ad litem of INPDAI (today INPS).
- From 1999 to date – Member of the Board of I.T.T. S.p.a.
- From 2002 to 2005 – Member of Board of Arbitrators of Associazione Anima (Unione Industriali di Roma).
- From 2004 to date – Member of the Board dell’Accademia Filarmonica Romana.
- From 2008 to date – Member of the Board of Romaeuropa Arte e Cultura Foundation.
- From 2008 to 2014 – Member of Comitato di Controllo of VIBA FRANCE S.A.S.
- From 2012 to date – Academic of Accademia Filarmonica Romana.
- From 2015 to date – Founder of Romaeuropa Arte e Cultura Foundation.
- From 2015 to date – Member of the Board of VIBA S.p.A.